Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Blocked from my own blog

I just came back to Singapore on Saturday (almost Sunday actually, since I arrived just before mid-night).

This trip to Beijing, I found out that I was not able to access my blog... or any other blogspot websites.. Nor was I able to access the GCS forum.

Hmph... It's probably due to heightened security in Beijing in June due to June 4 related activities.

Nonetheless, is nice to be able to blog again.

Each trip to Beijing is always packed with visits to my favourite restaurants and also trips to new ones. This trip, I went to the new Park Hyatt near Jian Wai SOHO - great view at the Level 63 bar and really really nice decor at the Level 6 bar. The Japanese restaurant at the basement is great too.

Too much good food and drinks means a lot more exercising is required now that I'm back..

No comments: