Sunday, July 3, 2011

Molten Chocolate Cake


The Husband baked this today.

This has been on my to-bake list since forever.. and I've not done it.. The Husband spoke about this yesterday and I got to eat it for tea this afternoon.

I'm such a procrastinator!

This cake really yummy - it has a really rich chocolate taste. The centre is not as molten in that it didn't flow right out.. but it was lava-like enough... somewhat like very soft egg yolk.

I should challenge The Husband to make souffle next!



He used his own recipe for this cake. The one I wanted to bake was the Big Melt-down recipe from Kitchen Tigress.

3 comments:

Petunia Lee said...

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez... may I come your house?

Petunia Lee said...

To eat...

Open Kitchen Concept said...

Ok, sure! We are thinking of having some dessert day at our house - will definitely invite you, Petunia!