Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mid Trip

I have been a lousy blogger of late. Very few posts... Even fewer on food, cooking and baking..

I have a thousand and one excuses, of course, but I shouldn't bore any of you with them.

Right now, The Husband and I are at the mid way point of our trip in Switzerland. I'm writing this post from a modern B&B in Montreaux, with a view of the mountains and Lake Geneva just where the lovely lounge chair is.

So far, we have had a very good and relaxing, though slightly tiring trip.

I will definitely blog more when I return.

4 comments:

Rene said...

Have a good trip! Hope to hear more about your trip. =)

Wen-ai said...

Enjoy Enjoy!

My Sinfonia said...

Waiting to see photos of Geneva!

My Sinfonia said...

Waiting to see photos of Geneva!

There was an error in this gadget
Blog Widget by LinkWithin