Sunday, February 14, 2010

Brunch at Jules Cafe Bar


"Brunch" and "High-tea" are 2 of my favourite words in the English language.

Brunch brings to my mind words like "weekends", "sleep in late" and "eggs" (my favourite food)..

Jules Cafe Bar is a small cafe in a private residential area, very near our church and not too far from our home. It is, I believe run by an Australian chef, because the menu is very Australian.

We've been there once for dinner and I found it just so-so.

But the breakfast they served is pretty good. I had the Eggs Florentine - the eggs were cooked just nicely and the Hollandaise sauce was creamy but yet sourish enough.

A friend ordered the Big Brekkie, and asked for her bacon to be crispy.. The meal comes with 2 eggs, crispy bacon, sausage, mushrooms and tomatoes.. and toast. It looked really nice and is perfect if you are very hungry.

It's a nice place to go for a lazy Saturday morning brunch.

 My Eggs Florentine - Eggs are my favourite food.

Big Brekkie - all heaped up

Jules Cafe Bar
Address: 15-1 Jalan Riang
Tel: +65 6858 2827

No comments: