Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Changes Ahead

I am back!

One of the best thing about vacation I think, is the coming home..

Our 2-weeks vacation was good.. but I started thinking about home on Day 10.. and was really excited to be back early this morning... even if it is to a very dusty house.

When I came back this time, I know things will be different from now on.

There will be changes ahead in my lifestyle come mid-April.

I'm going to miss my regular gym schedule... baking as and when I feel like.. going to town in the middle of the day when the malls are empty.. having lots of time to read and blog..

Changes are scary stuff.. but on the bright side, I guess I have lots of new things to learn and experience come mid-April.

Melting snow and ice - a sign of change in weather

No comments: