Monday, July 26, 2010

Joe's Corner Cafe & Bar

This is a casual restaurant very near my place. I think it is one of the nearest shops to my place.

It is the kind of restaurant that in my dreams I own and work in.

They sell homemade pizzas, wholesome pastas, New Zealand ice-cream and a very interesting collection of beers.

Maybe one day.. I'd really own a restaurant like this.

In the meantime though, this is a nice place to chill out for dinner. It has a homely feel to it and the people there are friendly and pretty efficient. I'd definitely be visiting again to try out the extensive beer collection.




Joe's Corner Cafe & Bar
Add: 25 Simon Road Singapore
Tel: +65 6280 0855

3 comments:

Mitzi Wong said...

Hi. I'm new to blogspot so I am unsure how to contact you... so I am leaving this as a comment here. :)

I am Mitzi, the daughter of Joe's Corner owners. Mommy and Daddy have been running their business absolutely offline for more than half a decade, and only now, I am helping them revamp the place and set up a website. Since their online presence is almost nonexistent, there aren't many reviews on the web. May I have your permission link to your blog post via the "About Us" page on our site?

Also, on their behalf, I would like to thank you for your lovely review. Cheers!

Open Kitchen Concept said...

Sure! Happy to do that. I'd love to visit more frequently with my baby!

Mitzi Wong said...

Thanks a lot!

There was an error in this gadget
Blog Widget by LinkWithin