Monday, July 26, 2010

Joe's Corner Cafe & Bar

This is a casual restaurant very near my place. I think it is one of the nearest shops to my place.

It is the kind of restaurant that in my dreams I own and work in.

They sell homemade pizzas, wholesome pastas, New Zealand ice-cream and a very interesting collection of beers.

Maybe one day.. I'd really own a restaurant like this.

In the meantime though, this is a nice place to chill out for dinner. It has a homely feel to it and the people there are friendly and pretty efficient. I'd definitely be visiting again to try out the extensive beer collection.




Joe's Corner Cafe & Bar
Add: 25 Simon Road Singapore
Tel: +65 6280 0855

1 comment:

Open Kitchen Concept said...

Sure! Happy to do that. I'd love to visit more frequently with my baby!