Saturday, September 24, 2011

Homemade Matcha Latte

The little cup doesn't really compliment 
the matcha latte's pale green colour too well..

Matcha latte is a nice breakfast drink.

I can't remember where I learnt this from (another blog, I think), but it's really easy to make your own matcha latte at home.

All you need to do is to add 1 - 1.5 teaspoon of matcha powder and some sugar (optional) to a cup of milk in a saucepan. Stir the mixture well and turn off the heat when you see some small bubbles.

Then, transfer to a French Press and push plunger down a few times to foam the latte.

And that's really all there is to make a cup of really yummy matcha latte.

The matcha latte looks better in a glass

4 comments:

Lrong said...

Lovely drink it is... sometimes order it in the coffee shop...

I am Hap(py) said...

I love to drink green tea soy latte.. maybe i shd save my moolah and made this instead..

Mmmmmmm

Malar said...

Wow! It looks like real Matcha Latte!

Kalyan said...

looks so tempting...nice pics!

There was an error in this gadget
Blog Widget by LinkWithin