Saturday, September 24, 2011

Homemade Matcha Latte

The little cup doesn't really compliment 
the matcha latte's pale green colour too well..

Matcha latte is a nice breakfast drink.

I can't remember where I learnt this from (another blog, I think), but it's really easy to make your own matcha latte at home.

All you need to do is to add 1 - 1.5 teaspoon of matcha powder and some sugar (optional) to a cup of milk in a saucepan. Stir the mixture well and turn off the heat when you see some small bubbles.

Then, transfer to a French Press and push plunger down a few times to foam the latte.

And that's really all there is to make a cup of really yummy matcha latte.

The matcha latte looks better in a glass

4 comments:

Lrong Lim said...

Lovely drink it is... sometimes order it in the coffee shop...

I am Hap(py) said...

I love to drink green tea soy latte.. maybe i shd save my moolah and made this instead..

Mmmmmmm

Malar said...

Wow! It looks like real Matcha Latte!

Kalyan said...

looks so tempting...nice pics!