Thursday, October 27, 2011

What I did in Batam

Here are pictures of what I did in Batam..

Had lots of massages..


Played pool..


Watched the clouds go by..



Lazed by the pool..


Took long walks..




Ate lots of Indonesian food..

 Mee Goreng - very delicious.. with lots of MSG, I suppose..

Nasi goreng - fried rice

Fried beehoon

A HUGE tray of nasi campur - with a lot of stuff I like, esp the gado gado

The beef rendang wasn't as good.. but everything else was delicious!

Sipped coffee whilst reading..



And took long naps..

I've always dreamed about sleeping in a four-poster bed..

6 comments:

Blur Ting said...

So nice! Did you eat JCo donuts? The people are crazy over them there.

Rene said...

That's wonderful! That's my ideal vacation as well. Maybe I would skip the long walks and cuddle up with a book instead. :p

Open Kitchen Concept said...

Hi Ting, we got the free ones that came with the coffee.. heheh, it's cheaper than SG, right? There was a JCo near my workplace so I often have it..

Open Kitchen Concept said...

hehe, cuddling up with a book is good! That was what I did by the pool.. :)

Malar said...

What a wonderful holiday! I'm wishing for one!

Open Kitchen Concept said...

Thanks Malar, oh.. yes, I find short breaks really help!