I halved the recipe because I didn't think we could finish that many cookies. I also amended it a little (added milk instead of milk powder) so that the cookies will be more melt-in-your-mouth.
For about 25 - 28 cookies, depending on the size of the cookies
100g plain flour
12g icing sugar
Enough Regular-sized Chocolate chips to wrap inside the cookies
Enough Mini Chocolate chips as the nose of each doggie
Enough Chocolate Rice as the eyes of each doggie
Enough Koko Krunch as the ears - I halved each Koko Crunch so that the ears won't be so big
What I did
1. Cream the butter, Holicks and milk by hand in a medium bowl
2. Sift the flour, cornflour and icing sugar into the bowl
3. Mix the flour in to form a dough. Place the dough into the fridge for about 15-20 minutes
4. Divide dough into 8-10g each.
5. Embed 2 regular-sized chocolate chips into each piece of dough and roll into a ball
6. Insert 2 half-pieces of Koko Krunch to form the ears, 1 chocolate chip as the nose and 2 chocolate rice as the eyes
7. Bake at 140 - 150 degC for about 25 - 35 minutes.
These cookies are very pleasant to make. And not difficult at all. The dough can be mixed by hand - which also means minimal washing (I only used 1 metal bowl and a large spoon). And honestly, the trickiest part was just putting the eyes on properly..
I like the cute look of the doggies and the "surprise" in the centre of these cookies - the chocolate chips... so I guess this will be a cookie I'd definitely make again.
Maybe for my niece or nephew's birthday.