Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm back!

I've been away for such a long time from my blog!

I was in London for 2 weeks and then back for a crazy few days.. and then it was off to Bali for a long weekend.

This week will be another crazy week at work, but I'd be posting more about my trips soon.

Dreamersloft kindly gave me a "Versatile Blogger Award" - big thanks to her for that.  I felt rather proud to have received it from a veteran blogger like Dreamersloft.


I'd like to pass on this award to 4 versatile blogger I know:

Blurting - for her heart warming posts on food, family, friends and Rusty!
Sinfonia - Sinfonia blogs about her beautiful garden, life in Tasmania, her handmade jewellery.. and not forgetting the occasional wise reflections about life and the economy
Petunia - for her posts on teaching children, Singapore politics... and what attracted me to her blog in the first place - gardening and tips for life (think low carb diets and simple delicious snacks)
Dianty Bites - I started following her blog fairly recently. Love the simple meals, her posts on her lovely daughter, and all the other random but useful pieces of information (like good books and helpful facial products)

Blog reading is such a part of my life now that being away from the internet induces withdrawal syndromes.. :)

8 comments:

Blur Ting said...

Finally! I missed you on your blog. Thanks for the surprise gift! :-)

Blur Ting said...

FYI, the comment verification is getting so tough these days, hard to get it right the first try. I have disabled mine becos of that!

My Sinfonia said...

Thank you and glad you are back to blog world! Ting is right. I just looked at my word and it looks like gibberish to me. More like chicken scratchings. Think i will disable mine too. The spam filter is pretty good anyway. Look forward to your posts, okc!

Open Kitchen Concept said...

Thanks Ting! You are most welcome.. I've just disabled my comment verification too! It's ridiculous. It took me so many trys to get it correct!

Open Kitchen Concept said...

Thnaks Sinfonia! You have been busy, I can tell - website building and jewellery making

Petunia Lee said...

OKC - I missed you.

Open Kitchen Concept said...

Thanks Petunia! So sweet of you :)

Rene said...

Thanks for following my humble blog.