Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cupcakes Challenge and Blog Stats


Blogger has this relatively new feature where you can view your blog statistics via Blogger Home > Stats.

Recently, I noticed that my previous posts about the 100 Cupcake Challenge received lots of visits. (See all four parts here - Part 1, 2, 3 and 4)

As I'm puzzling over this, I also realised I haven't been baking any bread or cakes for quite a while now.

I really should get started on it! I haven't been making much progress with my To-Bake list and there are lots I want to do!

Work has been stressful of late.. and very frustrating. But I really shouldn't be using that as an excuse not to bake. After all, baking is a relaxing way to de-stress.

The famous Red velvet cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcakes 
(from the show on TLC channel - DC cupcakes)

2 comments:

milka said...

Me too. I've been slowing down gardening now... But i find life gets more stressful when there is no gardening/ baking ;)

My SINFONIA said...

Wa! 100 cupcakes! What did you do with them all? The one with frostings look very pretty and sugary sweet!

There was an error in this gadget
Blog Widget by LinkWithin